If you want to experience nature at is best you have come to the right place. Our farm is located in a scenic area with lakes, magic forests, historic places and beautiful mountain areas. We also have several nature reserves nearby. We are located in the Östra Vätterbranterna, one of 7 biosphere reserves in Sweden, so there are plenty of unique plants and places around here.
Check out our Cycling offer, read more here.
STAY AS IT SUITS YOU, IN a COTTAGE, motorhome parking OR WHY NOT TRY GLAMPING. We would love to welcome you as our guest
Do you want to experience how it is to live at Hult, in the Swedish countryside, it is possible in several different ways.
Smaka på Hult – our own dining concept or a swedish fika, your choice. We offer you several alternatives.
Hult is a great place for celibrating your anniversity, take a swedish fika or participate in one of our events. You can also book our dinner concept, Smaka på hult.
Click here for more info.
NATURAL EXPERIENCES IN THE BORDERLAND BETWEEN SMåland AND Östergötland
Some of the activities we offer are arranged by ourselves, others are in cooperation with other companies.
In that way we can be sure to give you an experience, a memory with a silver lining.
Tips and external links
- Ödevata fiskecamp – the perfect place to go for fishing or learn more about aquaponic.
- Filmbyn – a interactive museum filled with Astrid Lindgrens pictures and books.
- Grenna museum – the polar center about the Andrée Expedition and other historic and interesting places in Gränna.
- Petrus kayaks – if you want to rent a kayak or canoe
- Daylight motorhomes – if you want to do a roadtrip in Sweden, here is where you rent the perfect motorhome.
- Woods & Water – a company that offers different types of guided tours in water and on land.
Sustainability at Hult
Sustainability is a very important part of our business. It is a part of all our decisions and investments. We are lucky to have a fantastic environment in our neighborhood and we want to be it as gentle with it as we can. If you want to know more about how we work with sustainability, just ask us.