Cycling in Sweden
Cycling in Sweden, Småland – now it’s time for you to come to Hemma på Hult on a cykling weekend. Our focus is, as with all our events, personal and we always give something extra. When you book an event here you just need to keep track of you and your bike, we take care of the rest.
We work with small groups, because that is one way we can be sure of that you will have a wonderful experience
On our road cycling weekends we are no more than 12 bikers and on the gravel bike weekend we are no more than 8 bikers.
On two occasions, May 15-17 and June 14-16, we will offer lovely asphalt roads together with our skilled bicycle guide Martin. We will of course give you full service throughout the day. We can assure you that you will have many beautiful miles with variety and joyful cycling.
One weekend June 5-7, we offer gravel roads instead of asphalt roads.
On this weekend work with even smaller groups, just 8 persons and the goal is that the whole day is spent on gravel – from start to finish.
We work with Martin, an experienced cyclists who have spent hours and hours on the roads around our area. He likes challenges and knows the area really well. Martin sets the route as close to the tour as possible, all to ensure that the weather and traffic are as good as possible.
What is included?
- You can arrive between 14.00 -16.00. At arrival we have prepared a Swedish fika for you. After fika, you have some time to install.
- Before dinner you can choose, just take it easy or join us on outdoor training (17-17.40) that will get you ready for the weekend’s bike ride.
- At 7 pm we serve a tasty three course dinner and we will tell you a little about tomorrow’s route.
- Breakfast is served between 7 – 8:30 and at 9.30 we will leave for a day on wonderful Swedish roads.
- Coffee and lunch are served during the day.
- When you get back into the farm again, there is time to check the bikes and equipment and rest for a while before having dinner together, at 7 pm.
- Breakfast on Sunday morning is served between 7 – 8 and 9 am, it’s time for get on the bike again.
- The lunch is served at the farm before departure.
How do we sleep:
We sleep in our cozy sleeping loft.
Price for the whole weekend is SEK 3495 / person incl guide, service car, all meals and accommodation.
If you have any questions or want to book this weekend, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +46721599199
It is good if we know your expectations on speed and distance. Than we can customize the perfect route.
We expect your bike to be in order and that you were a helmet on our tour.